Exhilarating. Expecting ...
When it comes to fulltime workers, or maybe fulltime workers like me ... money is our greatest fear!
We made a great decision. We made a faith decision. It was going to cost us RM25,000. With the overwhelming response to NC, on top of our RM 58,000 fund raising to sponsor students, we needed to raise another RM25,000 to house the extra 80 participants who signed up. 17th we made the decision that God wants them all there. Now it was left to raise another RM25,000 we didn't expect to.
We sent out word, we called a few friends. Everyday, around RM2,000 came in. On days that only a few hundred came in, I would tell the Lord, ... thank You. Is there anymore? One such night, at around 11pm in the office, I had just made this comment to Him, when the phone rang. Someone rang to say they were giving RM2,000. Then came a weekend. I didn't hear any news of money coming in, when I enquired from the staff. So I said, okay Lord. We will take a break for the weekend. But guess what? On Saturday night, someone called and gave us RM4,000 ... enough to cover my 2 day average.
I am humbled. In 10 days, we have raised RM31,000. More than we need. What can I say, 'cept that our Father, .... our Father wants those kids there at NC.
I am expecting Lord.

2 Comments:
You know, I really doubted that the amount could be raised. So, when I was told each day, how much was raised & how in 8 days, more than what was needed came in, & how money is still coming in, & how God has given much more than was needed, I was humbled... & am still humbled... God forgive me for my unbelief. Yesterday at the 15min prayer for NC, I thought I heard God saying, "Ask Me for more", & I asked Him for more, not just money, but that He will really minister to each person at NC. Kudos to Papa!
Enjoyed a lot! inexpensive large area rugs bad credit personal loan http://www.laserhairremoval4.info best refinance rate vermont health insurance Nottingham internet marketing zocor weight gain Jeep in georgia Galleries blowjob online Buying guide racquet tennis adult toys Difference effexor wellbutrin Pontiac ram air engines big breasts bedroom bondage Ladybug car seat cover Front suspension chevrolet Automatic gate closing http://www.wedding-invitations-0.info
Post a Comment
<< Home