Crazy Nuts
Yeah they are! WHO? Guess lah ...
My colleagues lah! I have a sign on my door which says, "You don't have to be crazy to work here, but it helps!" I guess all of my colleagues have the qualifications, with some getting distinctions.
Why do you think we all survive in FES?! We have the MOANERS (they love the work, but they must moan. I gave tips to one of my colleagues on how to work with them. I told him, if they moan means they like what they are doing!); the MINERS (these get to the truth no matter what! Being exact to the point, they keep us all on our toes); then we have the MISTRESS ( oops mistake there, the headmistresses, ... who chase us and when they walk past, we all pretend to work, even me included. After they will say, how come so free, no need to work one?); and then the MYSTERIOUS (who keep us wondering what is on their mind, when they are gonna show up, and what the outcome will be); and finally the only sane ones the MONKEYS (these need no explanation. They monkey around, get no work done, and I just love them, cos their maxim is "laughter is the best medicine")!
Why do you think, we are still surviving? The 5 Ms off course. Thank God for precious colleagues.

5 Comments:
haha, maybe got some Monsters there too. M also ma haha
You never know.
i am MONKEY! yay! :)
JJ
you never know jj,
maybe you're a monster
haha
Hoi, don't talk to each other on my blog. You are the monster lah wan ling.
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it http://www.cialis-levitra-7.info/videos-italian-lamborghini.html What to say to doctor to get vicodin quit smoking lamborghini countach usata Bargain leather sofas http://www.buy-zithromax.info/Barcodescanners.html Radar detectors amp more buyersedge.com Mercedes benz 2b e320 2b wagon 2b 1994 free on line anti-virus Free+pc+virus+protection Blocker panicware pop up internet monitoring how does a water filter work Zyrtec kentucky lamborghini gallardo review auto countach lamborghini
Post a Comment
<< Home