Love Takes Hostage
Found this in Michelle's blog and editted it. So is life worth wasting on love? Why do we love when we continue destroying one another? Why does loving another hurt so badly?
"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness. It hurts. Not just in the imagination.Not just in the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love." (editted version)
- neil gaiman-
As I've asked myself this question countless of times, I've found that the designs are within me. We've been created to love! We can't help it. After all the "imago deo" within us pulls us in that direction. Sometimes it feels like a curse, ... sometimes bliss.
Aargh. Love does take us hostage.
PS : And by all this rambling, I am no where near getting married, or I havn't fallen in love that way. But loving people hurts! (Yeah, but I remember the good times too!)

2 Comments:
Very nice site! » » »
That's a great story. Waiting for more. Chase manhattan mortgage number phone cash refinance vs second mortgage1913 horse racing handicapping tournament strategy cellular phone plans http://www.aluminum-awning-0.info/Relief-upper-back-shoulder-neck-pain.html foot fetish love womens feet toes normal Creditcard gamble bet sport custom paintball guns Hardcore wife girlfriend Estate k-1 tax forms refinancing for dummies bmw seat tilt repair Wellbutrin overdoses Alabama management training diazepam valium diazemuls stesolid valclair http://www.running2.info/Bodybuildingteenmorphs.html Refinance loan goldmedalmortgage.com
Post a Comment
<< Home