Friday, October 14, 2005

Adrenalin!

I thought I could get away from all those adrenalin inducing moments. I'm away at our Penang Regional office. Since Monday, when my collegues created a new altar in our office ... the National Conference Tally Board (which is currently overflowing by 80 students); they have been sitting there worshipping! ;)

I checked up the word "adrenalin". It is the hormone which stimulated the nervous system. Can you imagine all the nervyfying moments; when the NC closing date hasn't even come by; and the conference is one and a half months away? Too early to induce the adrenalin (in my judgement). Haha!

But all the way to Penang, I felt like a CEO. Making calls, pushing buttons; making pleas for more places; checking how much its gonna cost us; etc. Suddenly after 4 days of hype, everything died down. My Penang colleague asked me how come today no sms or calls one?

Haha! Don't you know? We have all reached an adrenaline low! So tired being geared up all the time. But my prophetic instincts tells me that when I get back into PJ office on Monday next; it's gonna begin all over again.

Adrenalin. You can't have too much of it. You can't live without it. Cos, only adrenaline helps you rise up to the occasion and allow you to perform (off course I am meaning in the physical sense, not the spiritual).

Please pray for more places; and more money. If we have to rent from apartments and hotels, our budget goes up by 17,000 cos each student is sponsored 2 thirds of the cost!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »

Wednesday, February 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home