Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I Never Saw Snow First Hand



I was told it was post snow time - the tail end of winter in Mongolia. Disappointment embedded itself in my heart, cos this was the second time I missed snow. The last time was when I went to Oxford also at the end of winter. They were sure it wouldn't snow again. But it was surely cold at -5%C.

Next morning I woke up and went to the rooms for breakfast. Trudging up the stairs, I happened to look out the window - and AIYOH!!! White snow covered land. I ran to the window, climbed on to the windowsill and just sat there giggling and telling God how much I loved this GIFT of His.

Look and behold, the land swathed in white!! It lasted only 12 hours and then melted away, but I knew ... that God did not withhold this gift of cheering His little girl! What a priviledge!

2 Comments:

Blogger gnileno said...

it'snow joke :)
it snows :)

Wednesday, August 30, 2006  
Blogger silentsoliloquy said...

Ah, I always wanted to see snow as well! I'm not sure when that day will come though... :P

Good to see you blogging again, Annette!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home