Tsu-nami ....
Hey, I am back. Sorry, pilgrims are always on the move and believe me I have travelled far and wide this past month!
When I was in Kuching last weekend, I heard that TSU-NAMI was a very good name in Bangladeshi. Huh? Yeah, "Tsu" means good; and "nam" means name in their language. It is difficult to believe yeah?! And the speaker .. a great legacy leaver, Mr. Phua Seng Tiong recounted that indeed in Isa 51:15, the Lord declares Himself as the One who churns up the seas and causes the waves to roar. He said, surfers would know that the waves ... are strong enough to carry them, if they are courageous enough to RIDE the waves.
My friends, ... in my 5 weeks silence maybe I have been trying to ride the waves somewhat! It was awesome, yet draining. I went to many camps ands was moved to tears by the Lord Himself visiting us with His presence. No eloquence, or gimmicks needed. Hearts were broken down and touched by our Great Father Himself.
I looked up in awe cos, I myself felt broken by many tides and events ... affairs of the heart .... people close to me who are being dragged down by the strong waves of life. Old and young alike have not been spared the sting of disillusionment, pain and worry. I also felt the heavy losses of helplessly watching things being snatched away. But the greatest puzzlement was, it was in the midst of all these that God's great power came through at times of ministry ... when I told Him I didn't have it. The worst was when slander and accusations were hurled at the ministry I have devoted my life to being involved in ~ people used not to build up but tear down!! Grandiose claims that they were being led by the Spirit, and we were not.
As I searched and sought the Lord, I know these accusations were to build us up, ... to keep us on course and focussed on where the Spirit seems to be leading, but it is dampening. At times I asked, when will all this let up. I have been in ministry for 17 years, and the tirades keep coming in!!
So my friend, I have spent the 5 weeks laughing and crying at the same time. The Lord Himself personally called me in to tutor me first hand in the school of life! One day, I got a special surprise from Him. As I stood at an altar call waiting to hear maybe words of censure, I broke down when He gently showed me a picture of a tree with many notches. He sallowed me to see that these nothes were already healed and were scars of the past. I felt His calling to look up and see the height of the tree ... and to see the tree heavy with fruits. To a soul that was bereft and floundering, I knew it was His affirmation to continue the race amidst the tsunami!
Alll in all, I have been quietly rejoicing at my Father, and His personal surprising touches. I realized, one can be busy, one may be on the run and cannot blog, but one certainly is never to heavy to ride the wave!!
Tsunami ~ a good name indeed!

1 Comments:
Keep up the good work Credit card event service levaquin with std Free domains names low cost merchant services Monster gay cock video http://www.fax-services-9.info/infiniti-q45-forums.html No prescription bontril 105 sr Susan o financial advisor
Post a Comment
<< Home