Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Obi Wan Kenobi?!

Yesterday I walked into the "Oasis" ... our FES Youth Centre .. and I saw 2 students from INTI ... whom I knew from the time I was staffworker for INTI. Was wondering what they were still doing in college till I found out that they were in between jobs.

Initially one said to me, "Hey, you look like Obi Wan Kenobi!". Since when did you grow your hair so long? LAter in the afternoon, both of them started calling me Obi Wan Kenobi! Hmmm ... it was strange, cos a colleague had also commented during my recent birthday, that he saw me as Obi Wan Kenobi in his life and pilgrimage.

Now this has got my curiousity aroused cos though I have watched the previous episodes of Star Wars, I am not really a fan. So who is Obi Wan Kenobi?!!

Sigh? I'll just keep on wondering, huh?! And me like him?!! Hey, you guys, can't you tell the different beyween a woman with a plait and a man with a plait?!!! Good nite!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home