April's Gone, Here's May With It's Possibilities
The name of the month "MAY" suggests possibilities. Yeah, sure hope so. April breezed by so fast ~ and 3 weeks of it was at Camp Cameron. My name for the camp was, "Rainbows, ... Inspite Of".
I had 11 grandchildren, one daughter and one son in law. These were the students in my chalet. The staff are called grandparents, so I was Grandma. Noisy and playful were my brood, unlike their disciplined grandma! Yet, what moved me were the stories, history unearted and shared. Many, for the first time. The God who promised in the OT, "All that I am, I will be for you", gave the same promises for these children of His. Laughter ~ aplenty!; Tears ~ enough to wash clothes; time alone ~ enough for Jonah's whale to swallow you up!; and off course redemptive grace ~ plenty of it!!!
I too went off on my own to look at some painful spots in my life ~ 2 of my relationships that broke my heart; my past which emerged as fears in my life. As I looked at them and surrendered, I experienced the "God of Shattered Things, Who Redeeems".
Yes, time doesn't just pass by. It has it's kairos (opportune) moment ~ to behold the workings of God. I hope your April's not an empty page. And now that May is here ~ ... my heart yearns ...
This is the month of possibilities. I have the yearning to encounter more of His many splendored grace. After all, here am I at the altar of my life ... offering my battle scarred life ~ its the month I was dropped into this earth. How I wish ... yeah, how I wish to know more of Him in my life, and more of His heartbeat. And off course I have my secret yearnings of wholeness in broken places. I guess, "May" is it!
Don't wait for next month. Act on this! He has bee waiting.

1 Comments:
Hello Annette!!!
Very soon, the other monkeys shall invade this site too!
Happy moving!
Post a Comment
<< Home