At The Table ...

Hmmm, I've just been thinking. What do you do? When the cross weighs you down? Jesus' words, "Carry your cross" reverberates down the halls of my life. Yet sometimes it feels just so heavy!
When no one can hear your fears. When no one understands your concerns. When no one wants to give and take. When you have nothing left to give. When you scarcely have enough faith to believe it will happen. When the cross feels its heaviest, ...! I heard the beckoning voice, to believe that God is stirring up something better than I can ever imagine.
This morning at the Communion Table, He waited on me and fed me the grace, the faith and the courage to continue carrying my cross. Come friend, let's carry our crosses together.
:)

1 Comments:
This is inspiring...Thanks!
btw, congrats on ur 20th anniversary
Post a Comment
<< Home