The Silver Lining

I have been extremely on the run!! And yet I am getting fat (Shelby, I am not whining!!). Tired to the bones too. But the fire is in my bones (like old Jeremiah ... can't remember if he was old, but I think he said it somewhere!).
Yesterday, I had visitors from Spain and Netherlands. As we were sharing in my quaint little room in the office, we suddenyl found our voices rising in excitement. I forgot that I had quite a few sermons unfinished. I forgot that our Wordilicious Conference is in 5 days time, and lots of work to catch up. I forgot time!!! (I remembered quickly enough when they left!).
Why? Cos, as we were RE-TELLING the stories of our lives and our experiences in the FES family, as they kept "wow"ing and "ooh"ing at our experiences ... we just felt led to RE-MEMBER that all our stories were God's miracles in our lives. We ended our time praying and celebrating God ... not our stories or experiences. To me, I had a feast yesterday.
So this picture is apt to describe the Lord in my life : MY STAYING HAND, MY SERENITY!

4 Comments:
Waaaa... what a beautiful picture.
thanks for Wordilicious! Thanks to all fes staff and all those behind it :) was GOOD :)
Most of all, thanks to our God who continues to speak to us through His Word :)
Aiyo..(sorry this has nothing to do with the picture) remember ur 3-point advice to me b4 I left? The people outside are dancing around while I sit in my room in front of the computer. Proud of me??
*HUGZ*
You've always been my inspiration. Always will be. Glad you're back in the blogsphere.
Post a Comment
<< Home