Sunday, September 03, 2006

Guess What It Is! Starts with M.....



Its not a marble for sure. Hehe. Wanna give up? We found it at our staff retreat! It was 5 inches long and crawling around. Until one of my colleagues prodded it and it curled up into a ball. It is some sort of milipede I guess.

It is so beautiful. I wondered why the Creator would take so much time investing so much of beauty in something that might get stepped on, or doesn't live very long.

It spoke to me of our Papa - Artist; Beauty-Lover; Attentive-to-Detail; Loves-Life; and gives of His goodness to His created beings. I love Him. Thank You, Lord.

1 Comments:

Blogger alephtav said...

it's a madagascan millipede. chee kah bought one as a pet before. it died in 2 days. hehehe.. i found it really funny but he didn't think so lah.

glad you're back and posting again.
missed you.

cheerz!

Monday, September 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home