Monday, July 18, 2005

Hugged Enroute To ..... Heaven!

Yeah, nature was at its best! The botanical garden was a paradise to me. Here again the Lord spoke through one of my best friends ~ trees! Trees always had a knack of teaching me things ... this one came as a whisper, "I am hugging you!"




As I read the book by Craig Barnes, "When God Interrupts," I realized that life is always going to be EN-ROUTE for all of us. We are always going to be people on our way. Having to leave behind things in our life, and pressing on heavenwards. That will mean having to abandon safe places, and journey on! This I found, is the conversion experience!! Yeah, being converted again and again, on the journey; in one area and the next!!

Wow. Now I know why life can get so scary at times. He is always calling us heavenward ... onto to conversion, ..... and as we travel en-route ... He gives us hugs along the way to keep going.

I named my experience, just like Jacob did his (Bethel and Peniel). My name for this getaway was,
"STREAMS OF CONVERSION,
STREAMS OF NURSING,
STREAMS OF SURRENDER!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home